Bad news / good news.
First the bad - while waiting for my KX3 I sold my other radios and
bought a K3/100 and P3 which I just love - have been trying for the
last 4 weeks to check in on Sunday but noise level here just too high!
(sigh) and bad timing for me for the CW net - will keep trying.
Good news, just received the e-mail from April and my KX3 will ship next week.
Hope to catch you all eventually.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate and have learned from this reflector.
Best,

73 de Joe, w9jc