I am currently "computer handicapped" because of a nearby lightning
strike last evening.
I think I have accessed the damage, but there may be more to be revealed
once more devices come on-line.

It seems the damage propagated via the wired Ethernet connections - I
lost 3 (maybe 4) computers on my home network, a router, 2 network
switches and the NAS file server.  Fortunately, the file server (which
contains all backup data) only lost the Ethernet connect capability -
the files are still intact.

What I am saying is that I will be "limping along" until the equipment I
ordered comes in and can be placed in service.

So if you send me email and do not get a prompt response, it may be
because my P-P network is in the process of being updated.  I expect it
will be mid-next-week before I have everything up and running again.

NO damage to any of the ham gear, and I attribute that to a good
grounding system coupled with having all the radio gear connected to
dummy loads during the disturbance.

73,
Don W3FPR