While trying to work D64K the other night on 20m CW with the filters
tightened down to about 100Hz around D64K (to filter out the typical
tuner-uppers, 'up'-cops, and stations calling on or nearly on
frequency)  I wished that there was a way to offset the sidetone
frequency just a bit so that it wasn't the same as the filter center
frequency.  This issue is that when operating fast QSK where the DX
station is tightly centered in the filter bandpass, my own sidetone gets
in the way of being able to hear the DX station since the frequency is
the same. If the sidetone could be offset 50 to 100 Hz above or below
the filter center frequency, this masking would no longer occur.

Any chance that this capability already exists and I just haven't
discovered it yet?

73, Dale
WA8SRA