Well timed, as my grandson (age 10) just finished up building a regen
receiver kit. It worked the first time!. He really had a grin ear to ear as
we listened to the on going on 40 meters.  He did 99% of the work, 100% of
the soldering and grandpa did the coaching. Don't know if he will go on but
it is a seed planted.
73
Mike Herr WA6ARA
KX3 #?   (just waiting)