-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Jim Brown
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2012 12:01 PM

On 8/22/2012 9:28 AM, Mike Wetzel wrote:
> Anyone see the same thing and/or have any solutions/suggestions?

I mostly drive Ten Tec Titans or a KPA500, and rarely see this. You might
try engaging the auto tuner in the K3 if you have one. I've done that
occasionally when driving an amp and it worked to reduce the mismatch.

You might also look for something funky in the input circuitry of the amp.

73, Jim K9YC
_