A few months ago a ham buddy of mine, K0CEH, came over to see my HF
antenna. While in the shack, he asked about my K3 & KPA500, and I gave him
a 1-minute demo, and told him about the upcoming KX3. Shortly afterward, he
went to Dayton, saw a KX3 at the Elecraft booth,  and ordered one.

My KX3 came while he was waiting for his to be shipped, and when he called
to ask questions about it, we started talking some more about the K3 and
amp. He came back to make another visit my shack, this time to get details
on my panadapter and software setup, and again I gave him a 1-minute demo
of the gear. It wasn't long before he had ordered both of them. I don't
think his KX3 has arrived yet, but he now has both K3 and amp set up and
running and is a delighted new user. So another joins the ranks of the
converted.

Tony KT0NY

--
http://www.isb.edu/faculty/facultydir.aspx?ddlFaculty=352