Hello  all who love Elecraft Radio's

I am a newbie to the Elecraft line of radio's
but have been hearing a lot about them for
several  years.  Now I own a loaded K2 some
I built and some I bought already built.  I
have been a big Yaesu fan for 30 plus years
but when I found out that they are no longer
going to support my 1999 FT 920.

Now my K2 is only a year old but they have been
on the market sense 1999 too and they are still
being support & sold by Elecraft.

I am now in the process of selling off all my older
radio's and hoping to have a nice K3 line setting
in front of me by next year.

I know this is long but just had to tell everyone
how much I like the Elecraft products.  Keep up
good job.
73,Bill, W0WFH ex WA0KBZ