Thanks for telling us about this "feature".

I remember one of the jokes we played on announcers at the
collage radio stations. We would set up a short delay with a 3
head tape recorder and patch it into the audio line when the
record stopped. The DJ would then hear his voice delayed by
about 1/2 second. The universal reaction was to tear off the
headphones, finish speaking, start a new record, and come
looking for us.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV