Correction, the nulls were on audio, no I/Q. They only exist when using a
stereo cable or jumpering the left and right channels together. If I pass a
mono signal to the computer, they go away.

I tried an isolation transformer with the combined signals, and they didn't
filter it. My guess is the Rigblaster only passes a mono signal.

Turning AFX OFF with a stereo cable does eliminate this.

DATA mode with AFX set to DELAY shows issues with the signal, so AFX does
not appear to be getting turned off with the DATA MODE.

I'm guessing phase cancellation with AFX??? But that is speculaton on my
part.

Jim