Yes I found some interference on 144 and on 28 MHz from the P3

Ill throw some ferrites round the PSU cable

the interference sloping on the screen did not occur on the SDR-IQ hanging off
the IF port too

so puzzled by it

will see if I can make it occur again sometime!

Cheers

Simon

Check out more information on the world 50 MHz and Up : www.zl4plm.com