Today I started having a PLL 1 problem.
I even saw an ERR PL1 show (only) one time

I first noticed it when on 160m.
I was on A=1.900 and B=1.895 then I went into Sub.....

I can switch from VFO A to B back and forth and all is ok

I turn the Sub on With VFO A on 1.900 & VFO B on 1.895
then if I switch A/B
the 1st time works
then the next time (when I switch back B/A)
PLL 1 = *00

It doesn't matter which VFO (A or B) is on 1.900 and which is on 1.895
the failure is always on the 1.895 frequency.

If I move VFO A knob the PLL will resync.

With Sub on or off....
If I pick any other combination of 160m frequencies separated by 5khz
or separated by any amount, or even on the same frequencies.
A/B B/A works just fine PLL 1 doesn't lose its sync and give me  *00

It works as it should when Sub is *NOT* on!
It only fails when Sub is on and only with the 1.900 & 1.895 combination.

This was working on previously. Today is the 1st time it has failed.

I have rerun the synthesizer calibration on both PLL 1 & 2

===
when VFO A is tuned to 1.900  PLL 1 = 3.4
when VFO A is tuned to 1.895  PLL 1 = 3.3
when VFO B is tuned to 1.900  PLL 2 = 2.2
when VFO B is tuned to 1.895  PLL 2 = 2.2
===
===
PLL 1 varies with turning the dial from as low as 1.6, up to 5.8
PLL 2 doesn't ever seem to vary from 2.2
then again I can't turn VFO B and watch it as I turn
but even if I turn VFO B around and then check PLL 2
PLL 2 is always 2.2 when I check it.
===
any ideas, comments?

--