As we approach Autumnal Equinox on September 22nd, thoughts turn to the
workbench and kit projects for the winter.

AGAIN this year, I have a number of quality soldering/desoldering available
(NOS, DEMO, Refurbished) for
Elecraft and amateur radio DIY builders.  Each year I give the Elecraft builder
community the first opportunity for these items, before being listing on QTH,
QRZ, or eBay.
Prices are not listed here, BUT the NOS units can not be heavily discounted.

IF you are interested in purchase, please contact me with your interest at:
w9gb at arrl dot net
Pricing will be furnished in response the purchase queries.

LISTING:
Hakko 936-12 Station (Last unit from a group purchase) - NOS
Weller WSD81 Silver Series Soldering Station - DEMO Unit
Weller WSD81 External Input Unit WCB1 (sets uProcessor operations) - RARE item
Weller WD1002 (WD1 base unit with WSP80 and stand) - DEMO Unit
Pace ST-75 SensaTemp desoldering station with SX-70 desoldering hand piece
(Complete Refurbishment)
Pace ST-25 soldering station w/PS-90 hand piece -- NOS
==
Weller EC1201A Soldering iron (replacement) for the EC1002 and EC2002 solder
station.
Weller TCP-1 Soldering iron replacement for WTCP / WTCPL (wired-in irons)
Weller TC201 (P or T versions) Soldering iron (replacement) for Weller WTCPN
through WTCPT series
Weller SFA1 replacement iron holders for WTCP / WTCPL (NOT TC-204 part
currently offered)
==
I am NOT a retail operation.
Queries for WELLER, HAKKO, or PACE TIPS, HEATERS (EC234, TC208), BARREL NUTS
(BA60)
 should go to ALL-SPEC or other N. American dealers/distributors.
http://www.all-spec.com/products/Soldering_and_Rework/

==
Less than $30 -- the Economical Shelf (ready by end of month):
Weller W-TCP stations (circa 1965-1970), black Bakelite side terminals

--
Greg, w9gb