Howdy,

This week! The St. Louis QRP Society is holding its annual
Tailgate Sale the evening of Wednesday, September 19, 2012. From
6:00 p.m until everyone goes home.

We will be at our usual location - the south east parking lot of Florissant
Valley Community College - just south of the new Engineering Building.

Never a charge to sell or browse. Bring gear to sell and money to buy more
or better yet - do both! Plan to talk a lot about QRP and homebrew for
starters or just visit for a spell.

Brats off the grill & sodas for the hungry and thirsty.

Antennas and radios available for those wishing to get on the air or bring
your own station along. Many of our members are Elecraft drivers so come
and meet a few more. At least two KX3 ops are expected to be on hand.

E-mail dgaud...@sbcglobal.net for driving directions or more info.

Hope you can be with us.

Dave Gauding, NF0R          FOR THE ST. LOUIS QRP SOCIETY

   ************** CELEBRATING our 25th Year ********************