I am not familiar with the MFJ 434, so if someone with better information
than my assumptions has better information, ignore my contribution.

First, I will assume that you would want to have the voice keyer and the MD2
both connected to the K2 at the same time.

To me, that should mean that I would want to plug the MD2 into the MFJ 434
somewhere - the 8 pin jack would be a good choice.

Whether you have to bother moving the 5.6k resistor depends on whether or
not the MFJ 434 can operate into a DC voltage - one would hanve to check the
schematic or instructions to see for certain.  If the MFJ434 has AC coupling
(a capacitor between the AF Line output, you probably need to do nothing,
but if the MFJ434 is DC coupled, you will need to move the 5.6K resistor
from the K2 to inside the MFJ434.

The internal jumpers inside the MFJ434 should be contained in its
instructions.

73,
Don W3FPR