Hi Wayne,

I think it's a great idea, but the major appeal would be if you also could
offer an ultra-portable "KXXV" transverter series to go with this. My
thought is something maybe half the size of the KX3, with room for several
transverter modules, like 2m, 70cm, 4m, etc. Ideally with 5W+ output on all
of those, and ideally with EXT Power (also in the KXXV3) from the KX3 so
you'd just have to hook up a single power supply to the KX3.

73, Thomas M0TRN