On Tue, Sep 06, 2005 at 08:07:29PM -0400, Bob Wehking wrote:
> Now that I am using my K2, I need to know what is the best way to
> switch my antenna from my Icom 756Pro to my K2? Will an Alpha Delta 2
> position switch be sufficient to isolate the font ends of each radio
> or do I need something else?

That switch is rated at greater than 60 dB of isolation up to 30 MHz.
With 100 watts output, that would mean that no more than -10 dBm would
reach the input of the "off" rig.  While that is enough power to cause
nonlinearities on a received signal, it is well below the level at
which any front-end damage would occur (I suspect that the T-R switch
of the radios offer similar isolation).  I have used the similar
MFJ-1702C switch with a K2 and TS-570D with no problems.

Bob, N7XY

--
Bob Nielsen, N7XY                          n7xy (at) n7xy.net
Bainbridge Island, WA                      http://www.n7xy.net