I have recently received and assembled my "Reworks Eliminator" modules.  I love
my K2 and I truly enjoy the ability to tweak modify and if necessary
troubleshoot perceived or real problems with my K2.  The "Reworks Eliminator"
arrived with great instructions and quality circuit boards.  Sure I could have
homebrewed similar modules, but I like the polished look of finished circuit
boards. I can't pass on enough Kudos and accolades for folks that are willing
to invest their time and money to produce professional quality products.

Normal Disclaimer: Just a satisfied Customer

http://home.cfl.rr.com/garyhvizdak/KI4GGX/unpcbs/

73 KI4DGH
Chuck Gehring