I have for sale my Astron SS-30M power supply in perfect condition.  This is
ideal for powering a K3 class 100 watt rig, and provides 30 amps in amateur
class service and 25 amps continuous duty.  Metering of both output voltage and
current.   I bought this new in 2006 and it has since performed flawlessly in
my K3 CW contesting setup.   Quiet both electrically and acoustically.

This unit has been modded to include amber LED backlighting of both meters.
This provides attractive lighting so that the meter readings are visible in a
dark environment.   Light color is a good match to the K3 display.

Your purchase includes the original Astron documentation and box.

Price is $130 which includes USPS Priority Mail shipping to you USA address.
PayPal only, please.

If interested, please contact me directly via email:         craig (at)
powersmith (dot) net

73  Craig  AC0DS