Jim,

Experience tells me that using a "rigid" coax connection between two stacked
units, such as a KPA500 and a KAT500, is not a good idea unless the stacked
units are bolted together or mounted in the same rack.  If one of the units
should move even by a small amount, or try to move, a "rigid" coax
connection between the two would be stressed.  A flexible coax cable is the
better option.

Murphy is always causing things to move :-)

73,

Geoff
LX2AO