I am getting used to my new KX3 and have what look like bugs to me.  Using the
latest
software   1.23/.99
AFSK A  is supposed to be LSB (and actually indicates LSB on the screen) but
when
   decoding the audio with a sound card based decoder I must invert the tones
to get
   good decoding.   FSK D audio is in the correct sense (not needing REV on the
external
   decoder so I think I’m right).
IN RXSBNL instructions
In the optional enhancement section, for rx shift = 8

it indicates that FL1 will be flashing but then in the
next section says

"Make sure FL3 is still selected"
shouldn't this be FL1 since we are offset?

Under future enhancements,
it would be GREAT if external FSK could be implemented, using the CW key input
perhaps???

Mark n2qt