I have a 250 Hz filter I use for PSK31. It seems to improve
reception with the normal numbers of signals on 20 meters. I
does wonders with nearby strong signals.

I am using the computer as a pan adapter, so I have to narrow
the bandwidth around the desired signal manually. (I have a K3
button assigned to opening the bandwidth up again at the end of
a QSO.) When my P3 arrives (RSN I hope), I plan to try to use it
as the pan adapter, tune with the K3, and just have the computer
do fine tuning and QSO recording.

Regarding the digital modes: I see PSK31 as a rag chewing mode.
Transmission speed is about the same as typing speed from a good
typist. It is easy to demodulate the 31 Hz bandwidth signal if
there is a 31 Hz guard band on either side, making is a good
neighbor on crowded bands. I also see some PSK61, which is twice
as fast and good for the macro driven "599 73 OM QRZ?" type of
contacts. The WSJT modes can get a signal through when the noise
floor is higher than the signal.

While I'm not a CW operator, I'm working in that direction.
Narrow bandwidth and no computer are compelling characteristics.

Cheers - Bill, AE6JV