Howdy Gang:

Nice WX tomorrow for our neck of the woods (southeastern North Carolina) so I'm
gonna take my KX3 out and play radio.

I have the internal tuner installed and am wondering if anyone has had success
with a particular length of antenna wire with the tuner in the KX3??

I usually use a PAR EFHW for 40/20/10M but wanted to play with something
different and also give the internal tuner a spin around the block.

So, what lengths of wire have been used successfully with the KX3??

Many thanks for any info....will be on the air shortly after lunch time...1800Z
or 1900Z....will be looking for you around the QRP watering holes on CW.

                                73, Joe W2KJ
                                I QRP, therefore I am