Anyone wanting to be able to make those buttons in the 2.25" size, I have
for sale, a complete button making system made by the Badge-A-Minit company.
New this system would cost $479.85 plus shipping.

It consists of their semi-automatic button press - ($299.95), their
Electronic (read electric) "Cut-A-Circle" ($149.95) and their Button
Builder-Pro button design software ($29.95).

I'm moving up to a much more expensive automatic system, so am putting the
one I use now on the block if anyone is interested.  Button parts run about
$25 per 100 with free shipping from Dr. Don's Buttons.  This is a bit
cheaper than you can get them from Badge-A-Minit.

Entire system, shipped anywhere in the U.S. $285.00  (I'm going to put the
money toward a new KX-1).

Serious inquiries only, please reply off list.

Jim Sheldon, W0EB
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
K2 #4338