Which Rigol model spectrum analyzer do you use and are you happy with  it?

Mike  AC6JA

In a message dated 11/17/2012 1:33:32 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
n...@elecraft.com writes:

I've  modified the K3 software to allow use of the FM filter for ESSB
transmit. (The current beta release, 4.58, already allows AM  transmit
with the FM filter.)

The AM filter (6 kHz BW) is  still a much better choice for AM and ESSB
receive, because it  provides better close-in dynamic range. But it
turns out that the  difference between the two filters is fairly minor
in transmit. I  have a new Rigol spectrum analyzer which made it easy
to do a  detailed survey at both narrow and wide spacings.

If you're interested  in testing the new field-test release (4.60),
please email me  directly.

73,
Wayne
N6KR