Hello all and Happy Thanksgiving:

I am trying to create a macro to do the following:
1. Set radio to Fine tuning mode (1 hz increments)
2. Turn on APF

Then with another push of a button
1. Turn off APF
2. Return radio to "regular tuning speed" (in my case 10 hz increments)

I realize this would involve two separate macros. The problem I am having is if I use the command "swt49" and the radio happens to already be in the fine tuning mode, then it's switched to regular (with the APF enabled). I cannot see where a command exists to be able to set the tuning speed directly (VFO CTS is not what I want).

Does anyone know if such a command exists or can anyone help solve my problem? I don't think I've seen this macro done before.

Of course a menu select in APF would eliminate this problem!

73,
Dan