We had a good net today with generally good propagation.  We had 23
participants over a 21 minute period.  Have a great week.

Here is the list of participants:

Station Name            QTH     Rig     S/N

WB6CLZ  Mike            CA      K3      4522
N0CE            Rich            MN      K3      5105
W2RWA           Dick            NY      K3      2603
KE5VDT  Roger           TX      K3      6054
N6JW            John            CA      K3      936
KA0NCR  Arnie           NE      K2      6673
W4RKS           Jim             AL      K3      3618
KE5IMA  Bruce           MS      K2      3575
KZ2R            Steve           NY      K3      5540
K7BRR           Bill            AZ      K3      5545
KB3FBR  Joe             PA      K2      6178
K4GCJ           Gerry           NC      K3      1597
W4PFM           Paul            VA      K3      1673
AK4YZ           Mark            VA      K3      6195
W5TTF           Charlie TX      K3      4016
KC5RY           George  TX      K3      5204
KA7MAY  Calvin  UT      KW3     2706
AL7CE           Terry           AK      K3      5137
KL7UW           Ed              AK      K3      4043
WD5M            David           TX      K3      6493
N1JM            John            AZ      K3      5986
WN4SLG  Doug            TN      K3      6433
NS7P            Phil            OR      K3      1826

73,

Phil, NS7P
ph...@riousa.com