A year or two ago I obtained a K3 subrx definition file SKIMMER.
Clicking calls on the bandmap or call list and sends VFO B there.

It only works if you have a subrx and are tapping the subrx IF. (I think) I don't know what will happen if you are in "split" w/o a subrx using VFOA IF output.

I can't claim understanding about the file nor guarantee it will work for you. I do thank whoever made it up initially.

If you have SKIMMER set up to export spots, then clicking on the spot sends in your logging program sends VFO A to the station. Clicking on the bandmap or call list sends VFO B to the station.

Works for me.

Contact me for a copy.

73 de Brian/K3KO