I'm finially getting off my tail and ordering stuff to upgrade my K2 to a B
version and adding the 160m, and Noise Blanketer options before anything
else happens. lol. I'd like comments on how well the auto tuner works, what
you think of it, bla bla.  I've got the T-1 which I just love, think it
would be nice to have tuner in rig also, then T-1 could be used for
portable, mobile what ever else.

Sidenote had the FT-817 mobile today using a 20m hamstick. I could get it to
load on 17m and 30m but couldn't make any contacts. Walmart parking lot fun.
hi hi

Jerry - NR5A - South Dakota