I use headphones on SSB most of the time through the front PHONES jack. I
 have the "SPKR+PH" option set to 'no'. MCU 4.6 installed.
Not
always, but too often when I have been listening through the speaker and
 decide to plug in the headphones I get audio in both headphones and
speaker.
If I go back to CONFIG: SPKR+PH and toggle between 'yes' and
 'no', the problem is cured for that session. I have no identified any
other actions that precede the event but I'm certain it shouldn't be
happening.

Any others with this experience or a fix for the problem?

God Bless & 73!
Jack - WE5ST

God Bless & 73!
Jack - WE5ST