I just put up a small 250' beverage antenna in the backyard / canyon and have
been using my subreceiver and I have a couple questions about some intermittent
receive performance either coming from the antenna or the sub receiver.

I noticed that every once in awhile the sub receiver signal drops significantly
and if I tune a couple KHz it pops up again. I can also get it to gain
sensitivity sometimes it I cycle the sub receiver switch on or off. I am
wondering if this has something to do with my antenna since I have switched it
between ANT 1 and the subreceiver and sensitivity varies. It maybe the coax so
I will switch that out today. Just wanted to see if anyone has had some issues
like this before.

Thanks,

Keith
AK6ZZ