I was hoping that there would be dueling CQ mode in Writelog when operating
both
CW and Phone during the recent 10 meter contest.  During slow times, I wanted
Writelog to alternate log entry focus between CW and Phone while alternately
transmitting CQ in CW using the K1EL keyer, and then in Phone using a
prerecorded wav file.  I realize that there is a mode change involved but I
thought that it might be possible given that everything occurs on the same band.

Is this possible in any of the modern day contest logging programs?

73,
Dave KG0US