From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of K2GN
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2012 5:53 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] Long Messages

It's really easier than that.
A properly identified message - either in the subject or by using things
like - [K3], or [P3] etc..
would allow fast id'ing of the message and even filtering and filing of
messages in their own mail folder.  I've been using that scheme but guys
just don't format the subject line well enough for it to work.
Bottom line - better subjects and less chit chat goes a long way towards
helping things.

Larry/K2GN - http://k2gn.com