From: Mike <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ECN
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 06:17:12 +1200

Hi Kevin!
Yes, I purposely waited for the end of the net to give you a call also!!
You were readable here throughout, your sigs varying from a high of 349 to a low of 229!
The only others heard here were AH6RE who varied from 579 to 449.
                                 N0SS  who varied from 429 to (mostly)559
                                 AC7AC at 329.
                          and    W6SJ  at 339.
A heap of the others were detectable by ear, but with nil copy.
Thanks for running ECN Kevin - one day I'll get my 'K2s worked' score upto 100 - presently it stands at around 75! You may re-post this to the list, or to the ops concerned - no 'privacy' concerns with me!!
73 & Keep Well.
Mike, zl1mh.