I'm starting the project of getting my KX3 interfaced to my three DEM
transverters (222-432-1296, all 28 MHz IFs).

If the XVn firmware working yet? The only search results I find from  the
archives gives a September 2012 message that the firmware was still being
worked on.

In particular, what sort of output does/will select the band? Is it serial
data, a DC level, or what?  Is/will that be on the tip of the ACC2  plug?

I can still get things working by the January contest by just using the 28
MHz frequency readout and my current transverter switch box, but having the
 switching done at the radio with in band frequency readout would be cool.

Thanks,

Jim K8MR