I have a Elecraft KX3 that I recently bought but my plans have
changed so I am selling it to help fund other purchases. It is about 2
months old and is in perfect condition electrically and physically. From
a non smoking environment.
        It was assembled from a kit by an experienced Elecraft Kit
builder in Nov 2012 and easily meets the specs for power output as per
the manual 10 watts on 160-15 and 8 watts on 12-6 meters.
        It has the optional band pass filter, battery charger unit, Hand
Microphone, accessory cable kit, power cord with power pole connector,
and also 8 Rayovac 2100 mah niMH batteries. also all manuals, etc.
        There is NO Tuner in it.
        I will ship and insure this in the US for $1095 for a US Postal
money order or we can discuss PayPal if you want it quicker. I can ship
today Dec 31st if I get PayPal before 10 AM.
        Thanks
        Tim
        Nz8J