OK, I just assembled this rig a few days after Christmas (I have the best XYL
ever), and while I've made hundreds of successful CW contacts, I haven't had
anyone hear me on SSB.

When TUNE or key on CW, I get the full 100 watt output.

I believe the microphone works. The VOX trips, I can hear my voice in the
monitor, and adjust the ALC and CMP levels easily.

However, when I flip the meter over to SWR / RF and speak, there is only one
bar indication on the RF meter. No matter how much I talk / yell into the
microphone.

I've been trying to think what might be wrong. I only have the stock 2.7 kHz
filter, which I installed at FL3. I have the FLTX SB menu set to FL3. I do not
have the rig in TX TEST mode. In TX TEST mode, there is NO bar in the RF meter.

What have I done wrong?

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa...@arrl.net
Web: http://boringhamradiopart.blogspot.com
           -- Wilbur Wright, 1901