Cliff,

There are two areas of the K2 transmit chain that have frequency dependent components. The Transmit Buffer and the feedback loops from collector to base of Q5 and Q6.

Check the soldering for the components connected to RF Board U9, especially R94 and C150 on the bottom of the board. Also reflow the soldering of the components around Q5 and Q6.

One other thing to check is the value and soldering of R98 on the bottom of the board - it should be 270 ohms.

73,
Don W3FPR