Used my K3/P3/KPA500/KAT500 combo this past weekend in the RTTY Roundup. I
use a Numark USB soundcard from Amazon for about $30 and it worked great.
This is one of the soundcards recommended by Jim Brown, K9YC.

Setup is easy just follow the instructions in the K3 manual for AFSK. The
only thing I do is to set the Numark volume control to max and put a bit of
tape over it to keep it from being changed.

Used N1MM for the software. Ran 500w without any issues.

It was my first real attempt at any RTTY other than an extremely rare QSO.
Worked fine without any problems.

73

jim ab3cv