From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Rick Ruhl
Sent: Wednesday, January 09, 2013 3:43 PM
To: 'Mike Flowers'; elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: Re: [Elecraft] K3 and HRD

Hmm that's news to me ;)

-----Original Message-----
From: elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net
[mailto:elecraft-boun...@mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Mike Flowers
Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 3:38 PM
To: elecraft@mailman.qth.net

I've logged a few bugs in HRD's bug tracking system about K3 rig control -
among them some problems with buttons not properly toggling functions, not
being highlighted as to state, the lack of a 6M and 2M band selection
button, etc.

So far a couple of my bug reports have been modified to read 'Fix Build',
which I assume means they are going to fix it in the next build.

I doubt if HRD will ever be the 'complete' rig control solution for a K3 or
any other transceiver.

- 73 de Mike, K6MKF, W6NAG, VP NCDXC, Conway Reef 2012, K3-P3 Addict,
Dachshund Rescue, Maui