It is a bit of an addiction. I started Ham radio with an IC-7000. Next was
a KX1, then a K2, then a KX3. I still have the IC-7000 but really only to
use on the blue water boat, where the Icom is easy to interface to a Pactor
modem and where  I would prefer not to put the Elecraft rigs at risk! I
would love to have a K3, but hard to make the case for it with all the
aforementioned E rigs in the armory right now!

Chip
AE5KA