My shack is getting increasingly complex and with my K3 I plan to once again
attempt to get the remoterig working once and for all. At the moment I have the
MicroHam microkeyer 2 integrated with my Steppir three element antenna
interfacing with my K3. It is a nice setup.

The ACC plug is shared with a Y connector between my Microkeyer 2 and the
Quadra. When I use 6m I usually unplug the Microkeyer to swap out for the
preamp. Adding the remoterig soon means that some of the same audio connectors
and rs232 connectors need to be shared.

The number of connection points and potential share points is increasing. Is
there any commercial product that would be able to cleanly and efficiently
provide seamless and simple integration of my increasingly complex shack and be
able to integrate all these components. I also plan to eventually add the
KPA500 and KAT500 to this same K3.

Any assistance or recommendations on this would be greatly appreciated.

Keith
AK6ZZ

Sent from my iPhone please excuse typos