Good morning everyone from snowy, frigid Michigan...

I have K3 SN# 52XX and the receive seems to come and go on 30 mts - that's
where I notice it the most but it happens on other bands too.

My AGC settings are:

AGC DLY - NORM
     AGC HLD - 0
     AGC PLS - NORM
     AGC SLP - 4
     AGC THR - 12
     AGC F - 120
     AGC S - 20

For example, the S-meter will be reading an S3 noise level and I can see it on
the P3.  Suddenly, the noise levels drops to zero and the P3 follows.  If I'm
listening to a CW signal, that signal drops too.  If I hit the keyer and send a
dit, the receive comes back.  I've noticed this on a few of the other bands too.

I am running the latest firmware and software but I've noticed it on the
previous versions too.

Ideas???

Thanks.

Larry, KN8N