Sent: Friday, January 25, 2013 5:23 PM
To: Elecraft@mailman.qth.net
Subject: [Elecraft] K3 LONG delay in TX after TXINH removed

I have TXinh sent to my K3 to ensure it doesn't transmit during initial
keying or during antenna relay
switching.  In my setup TXINH is removed about 8 ms after the K3 is keyed.
However, it looks like
it takes the k3 about 450 ms or so after TXINH is removed for the k3 to make
power output.  This
of course really messes up my cw output as it kills the first character.  It
also occurs with manual
Tune from the front panel or with other modes, so not just on CW.

I don't see menu items that would cause this.  Anyone else seeing this?

I 'think' this used to work, but I haven't tried old firmware to verify if
my memory is correct.  Since the
160 contest is tonight, I'll just pull the TXinh and live on the edge.

Mark n2qt