Although I appreciate the usual FB inputs to the forum, this issue was singularly spectacular. The discussion on surge protection, for an appliance operator (my skill set is airplanes), was very instructional and educational.

The brilliance of PigKnob by N3WG and follow on suggestions opened the door to a lot of 'what ifs'.

Finally, Ron AC7AC, explanation of using AFV, one of the built in tools of the K3, for evaluating not only the K3 ATT/Preamp but also comparing antennas was exceptional.

Well done gentlemen, Bravo Zulu. Just another example of the professionalism and high level of quality inputs.

73
Tom
CX7TT