I agree 1000%. It is not worth the effort right now to put up with all of
the LIDS!! that are trying to work them.

Jess AE0CW

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of James T. "Jim"
Rogers, W4ATK
Sent: Sunday, October 02, 2005 9:12 AM
To: Elecraft Reflector
Subject: [Elecraft] RE:K7C

        I have wasted many hours trying to work them. The pileups are
horrendous.
The lids are out in tremendous force. I have been trying at 100W because of
the horrible operating discipline being shown, including profanity et al. I
would suggest you wait until next week when a lot of the rock-crushers will
have exhausted themselves. It will really make you appreciate the discipline
exhibited within the QRP ranks where "Skill, Not Power" is the byword.

Jim, W4ATK
K2/100, KAT100, F12 C3ss, 80M inv vee.