Thanks to all for replys to my effusive praise of the group. I continue to read
most digests from end to end (65 KB each! Not only is the reflector high in
quality but quantity as well), while I put together my first station (TenTec
Xcvr, dipole, MFJ accessories).  If I can make a lot of contacts with QRP, and
the power lines do not give me problems, I may decide to persue QRP full time.

BTW, for I came across this site in the current issue of Wired:

http://factorytoursusa.com/TourDetails.asp?TourID=419&State=AZ&Search=&CategoryID=

And I thought building a K2 was a risky proposition!