Dave,

Since SW Broadcast signals are subject to fading, I would suggest you add the KBPF3 to both the main and the subRX to give you the capability of diversity reception. If you only want to purchase one, I suggest that putting it in the main RX would make operation more straightforward (just turn off the subRX).

73,
Don W3FPR