I guess this could be done in software these days.  It is possible to feed
left and right channels to two separate RTTY decoder instances and
interpolate the decodes by eye at the level of the decoded text, but I'd
have thought some cunning software ought to do a better job of
comparing/combining signals using their strengths, SNR or some other quality
measure, bit-by-bit.  Or something.

73
Gary  ZL2iFB

believed to be clean.