Good Evening,
Currently I have a wintery mix of precipitation. I have seen four inches of snow, some sleet, a little hail, rain, and then what appeared to be clumps of slush falling. The trees were bowed and I heard a few cracking noises but the sun came out for ten minutes and most of it fell off. It looked like the trees were shaking off the snow as if they were very wet dogs.

Propagation was fair to good the couple of times I was on the air this week. There is a sunspot blowing up in size but from what I have seen it is pointed away from us. I am sure 40 meters will be as noisy as last week when the QRN rose and drove me off the air. Digging for weak signals in that kind of noise keeps my ears ringing for quite a while. With more snow on the way tomorrow I can go out for a walk after the nets and listen to the quiet.

Please join us tomorrow afternoon and evening.

1) Hail signs  (first letter or two of the suffix of your call)
2) NCS help  (as well as QSP/QNP <relay> help)

Sunday 2300z (Sunday 3 PM PST) 14050 kHz
Monday 0200z (Sunday 6 PM PST)  7045 kHz

       Stay warm,
          Kevin.  KD5ONS

-