>>After finishing up the front panel board, the
>>little rubber spacers kept falling off the PC
>>board.  They stick, just not very well.

If it's any consolation, the rubber stick-on pads on
#0771 fell off some years ago, and I don't notice the
difference.  I'm not all that certain what they were
for, anyway.

At work, I have some fancy 3M double-sided acrylic
adhesive film that's GUARANTEED to hold the bumpers in
place ... but it's hard to work with in small pieces.
And I lost the rubber pads, anyway.  If I had new
ones, I'd try it.  Not sure if this item is an
orderable part from Aptos.

Steve KZ1X/4